For friends who have experience in home improvement, th […]
For friends who have experience in home improvement, the ppr pipe is not unfamiliar. The ppr pipe is mainly used as a water supply pipe, and the pe pipe is mainly used for the drain pipe. Can the two pipes be hot-melt connected?
Yes, but not directly welded. Reason: The PPR pipe can be hot-melt connected, and the PE pipe can not be hot-melted. If you want to connect them together, you can add a pipe joint to connect the two pipes.
The PPR pipe is officially called the polypropylene random pipe, which is the most widely used water supply pipe in the current home improvement project. The interface of the PPR pipe adopts the hot melt technology, and the pipes are completely fused together, so once the installation pressure test is passed, the water will never leak again, and the reliability is extremely high. However, this does not mean that the PPR water pipe is a water pipe with no defects. It has high temperature resistance and pressure resistance. The long-term working temperature cannot exceed 70 °C. Each length is limited and cannot be bent. If the pipe is laid for a long distance or at a corner Many, a large number of joints are used in construction; pipes are cheap but the price of accessories is relatively high. In terms of comprehensive performance, PPR pipe is currently the most cost-effective pipe, so it has become the material of choice for the renovation of home water pipes.
PE pipe is made of monomeric ethylene. Because of the different polymerization conditions such as pressure and temperature during polymerization, different density resins can be obtained, so high density polyethylene, medium density polyethylene and low density poly are obtained. The fraction of ethylene. When processing different types of PE pipes, depending on the application conditions, the resin grades are selected differently, and the requirements for extruders and molds are also different.
(1) Reliable connection: The polyethylene pipe system is connected by electric hot melt method, and the strength of the joint is higher than the strength of the pipe body.
(2) Good low temperature impact resistance: The low temperature embrittlement temperature of polyethylene is extremely low, and it can be safely used in the temperature range of -60-60 °C. In winter construction, due to the good impact resistance of the material, the pipe will not be brittle.
(3) Good resistance to stress cracking: HDPE has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and excellent scratch resistance, and environmental stress cracking resistance is also outstanding.
(4) Good chemical resistance: HDPE pipelines can withstand the corrosion of a variety of chemical media, and the chemicals present in the soil will not cause any degradation to the pipeline. Polyethylene is an electrical insulator and therefore does not rot, rust or electrochemically corrode; it also does not promote the growth of algae, bacteria or fungi.
(5) Anti-aging, long service life: Polyethylene pipes containing 2-2.5% of uniformly distributed carbon black can be stored or used outdoors for 50 years without being damaged by ultraviolet radiation.
(6) Good wear resistance: The comparison of wear resistance of HDPE pipe and steel pipe shows that the wear resistance of HDPE pipe is 4 times that of steel pipe. In the field of mud transport, HDPE pipes have better wear resistance than steel pipes, which means HDPE pipes have a longer service life and better economy.
(7) Good flexibility: The flexibility of the HDPE pipe makes it easy to bend. The engineering can bypass the obstacle by changing the direction of the pipe. In many cases, the flexibility of the pipe can reduce the pipe usage and reduce the installation cost.
(8) Small water flow resistance: The HDPE pipe has a smooth inner surface with a Manning coefficient of 0.009. The smooth performance and non-adhesive properties ensure that the HDPE pipe has a higher conveying capacity than conventional pipes, while also reducing the pressure loss and water consumption of the pipe.
(9) Convenient handling: HDPE pipes are lighter than concrete pipes, galvanized pipes and steel pipes. They are easy to handle and install. The lower manpower and equipment requirements mean that the installation cost of the project is greatly reduced.
(10) A variety of new construction methods: HDPE pipelines have a variety of construction techniques, in addition to the traditional excavation methods, a variety of new non-excavation techniques such as pipe jacking, directional drilling, liners, Construction by means of split pipes, etc. This is the only option for places that are not allowed to be excavated.