With the continuous increase in the demand for building […]
With the continuous increase in the demand for building materials in the contemporary construction industry, the demand for frequently used PE pipes will also increase. When we construct pipelines in projects, we will change the construction needs according to environmental factors, so that the pipelines can meet the application specifications and meet the construction needs of the pipelines. Next, let's get to know the engineering construction methods of PE pipes in low temperature environments:
1. During the construction of PE pipes, anti-icing countermeasures should be adopted: the weather is cold in winter, and corresponding anti-icing countermeasures should be taken for the excavated trenches to prevent the excavated trenches from freezing and cleaning, which will endanger the installation and construction of the pipelines. Put simple curtains on the dug ditch to prevent the ditch from freezing and cleaning.
2. Make a temporary drainage system for PE pipes: ensure that drainage is done immediately during the construction of the construction site to prevent water from being stored during the construction of the project. After water is stored in the construction site in winter, it is easy to freeze and endanger the progress of the project. Second, the stored water will wash away the excavated canal and cause the slope of the canal to drop.
3. Do a good job of drainage countermeasures for the PE pipe trough: When draining water immediately in the trough, prevent water retention. After the water is stored in the ditch, measures should be taken to drain it immediately, remove the softened soil layer by foaming, fill it with sand and gravel materials, solve the soil layer in the ditch, and prohibit water work in the ditch.
4. Reduce project construction cycle time: The temperature is low in winter, and the construction team should be able to quickly dig trenches and quickly backfill to prevent the hazards of icing to installation and backfilling.
5. Adopt countermeasures to prevent the pipes from floating: fill soil for construction in winter, and the height of the filling soil should be more than twice the diameter of the pipe above the top of the pipe. When the pipeline is not returned to the soil after installation, if bubbles are generated, re-test and visual inspection should be carried out to solve the pipeline center line and bottom elevation.