If the PE pipe has an offset problem, it not only indic […]
If the PE pipe has an offset problem, it not only indicates that its firmness is not good, but it also means that it is likely to cause risks. Furthermore, in the case of installation of the pipe in engineering construction, it is necessary to pay more attention to its offset. Not only the problem. And then I will talk about how to deal with this kind of situation.
1. In-ground PE pipes should use the flange of the pipe itself to compensate for the axial deviation, because it has good flexibility and has a bending radius. It is necessary to make full use of its own characteristics.
2. The interval of the pipe support frame should be clarified according to factors such as the amount of pipe expansion and the allowable distance between expansion joints. The thrust of the support frame should be measured and calculated in advance to ensure the normal operation of the pipeline.
3. Supporting frames should be set at the joints of PE pipes' diameters, branches, fused pipe fittings, and the bearing beams and floor slabs that they pass through. The bottom end of the vertically installed pipeline should be set with a support frame to ensure that the pipeline is offset.
4. In the separation process of PE pipes, the free arm method should be selected as the compensation countermeasures for branch pipes.
5. When the pipe is buried in the ground, compensation equipment may not be set, and its own characteristics should be fully utilized.
Therefore, when the deviation of PE pipe occurs, the above methods can be used to solve the problem, but it is necessary to pay attention to whether the selected solution is suitable for the specific situation. At the same time, after installing the pipes, we must do a good job of quality acceptance to prevent problems caused by unqualified installation quality.