Polypropylene pipe, also known as type three polypropyl […]
Polypropylene pipe, also known as type three polypropylene pipe, is a new type of plastic pipe product developed and applied in Europe in the early 1990s. At the end of the 1980s, PPR adopted a gas phase copolymerization process to make about 5% of the PE in the polypropylene molecular chain randomly and uniformly polymerized (random copolymerization), becoming a new generation of pipe materials.
PPR tube characteristics
PPR water pipes are alternative products for galvanized pipes, UPVC water supply pipes, aluminum-plastic pipes, PE pipes, PE-X pipes, and PE-RT pipes. It has good impact resistance and long-term creep properties.
At the same time, it has the advantages of environmental protection, light weight, high strength, corrosion resistance, smooth inner wall, simple installation, long service life, and recyclable materials. PPR pipes on the market mainly have two colors, green and white.
The main purpose of PPR tube
1. Building cold and hot water systems, including central heating systems;
2. The heating system in the building, including floor, wall panels and radiant heating system;
3. The pure water supply system can be directly drunk;
4. Central (central) air conditioner;
5. Industrial piping systems, such as transporting or discharging chemical media.
Authentic identification method
1. Uniform texture, fine texture and beautiful color
2. The end surface is smooth and round without burrs, and the inner and outer walls are smooth without obvious impurities.
3. The size meets standard requirements, such as outer diameter and wall thickness.
4. No obvious peculiar smell, especially pungent smell.
5. The pipes that are hard, flexible, and unbreakable are fake.
6. No pungent odor and black smoke when burning.