PPR pipe is widely used by countries around the world d […]
PPR pipe is widely used by countries around the world due to its excellent sanitary performance and heat resistance, pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, softness, and shock resistance. It has become a true environmentally-friendly water supply pipe in cold and hot water pipes. PPR hot and cold water pipes are water pipes, and PVC drainage pipes, PVC threading pipes, and PE-RT floor heating pipes are all commonly used in residential project engineering.
Compared with traditional cast iron pipes, galvanized steel pipes, cement pipes and other pipes, PPR pipes have the advantages of energy saving, environmental protection, light weight and high strength, corrosion resistance, smooth and non-scaling inner walls, easy construction and maintenance, and long service life. Widely used in construction water supply, urban and rural water supply, compressed air, industrial fluid transportation, agricultural irrigation and other construction, municipal, and industrial fields.
PPR Product Specifications
There are 4 types of PPR tube series, which are S5, S4, S3.2, S2.5. Among them, S5 and S4 usually refer to cold water pipes (with blue marking lines), and S3.2 and S2.5 usually refer to hot water pipes (with red marking lines). Since the standard of hot water pipes is higher than cold water pipes, hot water The pipe can also be used as a cold water pipe, also called a hot and cold water pipe. The criterion that distinguishes these 4 series is the wall thickness of the PPR tube.
The DN in the PPR specification usually refers to the nominal outer diameter of the PPR pipe, that is, the diameter of the outer periphery of the PPR pipe. In the 4 series, the same dimensions have different wall thicknesses, resulting in 4 different specifications.
Color: The general color of the pipe is white and gray.
Length: The length of the pipe is generally 4 meters. It can also be determined by the supply and demand sides according to user requirements.
PPR product installation process and precautions
The interface of the PPR pipe and fittings uses a hot-melt connection method, and welding with a fuser is the most basic method. Because they are all the same plastic, the fuser can control the temperature, the outer wall of the pipe and the inner wall of the pipe are melted at the same time, the temperature is the same, so do not rotate or move after plugging together, so as to avoid gap leakage. The hot melt process is as follows:
1. Prepare hot melt tools, including heat welder, heating jacket, scissors, ruler, pen.
2. Assemble the heating head matching the size of the pipe to be welded to the welding machine, connect the power supply, and adjust the heating head to the optimal temperature of about 260 ° C.
3. Use special scissors to cut the pipe vertically. The cut should be flat and free of burrs.
4. Clean the welding parts of pipes and fittings to avoid sand and dust from damaging the joint quality.
5. Mark the welding depth on the pipe with a pen.
6. At the same time, insert the pipes and fittings into the fusion splicer and heat them according to the specified time.
7. After heating, take out the pipes and fittings without rotation, and insert them straight and straight to the marked depth without rotation, so that the welding surface has a uniform welding circle.
8. After connecting, you must hold the pipe and fittings tightly with both hands, keep sufficient cooling time, and check the welding effect.