Although PE pipes are widely used in many industries du […]
Although PE pipes are widely used in many industries due to their own advantages, there will always be various problems in the development of applications, which endanger the actual effects of pipe applications. Naturally, in order to better To ensure that the ideal application effect is achieved when the application of pipes is carried out, and to avoid other failures in the whole application process, we should pay attention to the following aspects when carrying out the application:
1. Welding: When PE pipes are hot-melt connected, the temperature should be 210±10℃, and care should be taken to avoid burning.
2. Buried: When working in a pipe trench, the necessary safety measures must be considered.
3. Precise positioning: Polyethylene materials cannot be manipulated by magnetic precision positioning machines. Other methods can be used to inspect pipelines, including tracer lines, marking tapes, inspection tapes, line markings, electronic marking systems and voice control pipeline tracking Method to carry out testing.
4. Testing: It is strongly recommended to use water as the stability test material. During testing, effective measures should be taken to avoid movement or damage of the PE pipe.
5. Coiling: The coiled small-diameter tube stores energy like a spring. If the packaging tape is cut, it will cause greater resilience.
6. Impact performance: The pipe has good impact resistance. Use a hammer to hit the pipe. It should be noted that the pipe will cause the necessary resilience.
7. Static electricity: There is high static electricity on the PE pipe. In flammable and explosive gas places, effective static electricity elimination measures should be taken.
8. Storage: If the pipe needs to be deposited and stored, then excessive deposition should be avoided, and it should be stacked directly. If the pipe is not stacked properly, it is likely to be deformed.
9. Loading and unloading goods: reasonable facilities for loading and unloading goods should be used, and all special tools used for handling should be checked whether they meet the requirements.