PPR pipe fittings should be familiar to everyone. It is […]
PPR pipe fittings should be familiar to everyone. It is widely used in our lives, but many people do not care about the materials after purchase, and store them in the warehouse at random. It may not be particularly clear about the storage precautions for such materials. In fact, this is particularly affected by the subsequent use of the product.
1. PPR pipes and fittings should be stored in a well-ventilated warehouse or simple shed. They should not be stored in the open air to prevent direct sunlight. Pay attention to fire safety. The heat source should not be less than 1 meter away.
2. PPR pipe fittings should be stacked horizontally on a flat ground. Pipes should be avoided. The height of the stack should not exceed 2.0 m. The pipe fittings should be stacked layer by layer and should not be stacked too high.
3. When handling PPR pipe fittings, care should be taken to avoid oil stains. It is strictly forbidden to strike sharply, touch with sharp objects and throw, fall, roll and drag.
4. Do not hit PPR pipe fittings with hard objects, especially at lower temperatures.
5. The pipe must be cut perpendicular to the axial direction of the pipe and keep the cut clean and flat.
6. The hot melt connection should be connected in strict accordance with the specified welding depth.
7. The hot melt connection is carried out strictly in accordance with the specified welding time.
8. When the hot melt is connected, the maximum deviation between the pipe and the pipe shall not exceed 5°.
9. When the pipe is bent, the bending radius shall not be less than eight times the diameter of the pipe. It is strictly forbidden to heat and bend with an open flame.
10. The metal thread is designed with a tapered thread. It can be sealed with hemp or raw tape when it is connected. It should not be over-tightened.
11. When the two pipes overlap, the winding pipe must be used.
12. PPR pipe fittings shall not be used as pull-ups, hangers, etc.
13. After the direct buried pipe is sealed, the position and direction of the pipe should be marked on the wall or the ground. It is strictly forbidden to impact or nail sharp objects such as metal nails on the pipe.