1. Place a tube in the butt jointer and tighten the bol […]
1. Place a tube in the butt jointer and tighten the bolts. After clamping the pipe, turn it by hand once to see if it is tight. When placing the pipe into the docking machine, make sure that the pipe is not inclined.
2. A) Put another tube of the same diameter on the other side of the butt joint. Tighten the pipeline to make it tight enough, and you can slide it with the sliding tool on the docking machine during operation.
B) Put HDPE pipe fittings of equal diameter on the other side of the butt jointer. Tighten the joint so that it is tight enough so that it can slide with the sliding tool on the docking machine.
3. Slide the pipe/pipe fitting together to the connected position. Observe the seam opening from both sides and top to see if the pipe position needs to be adjusted before welding.
4. When the pipes look flush, slide them back, and then install the planer on the butt jointer, so that each arm of the planer is completely fixed on the butt joint rod. After connecting the second arm, it will automatically lock into place.
5. After locking the planer in place, place it in the middle of the two pipes without touching them. At this point, turn on the planer and slide the pipe into the planer mouth. A small tube bundle will appear on the planer, and there is no need to stop at this time. Continue to plan the whiskers until a long bundle appears around the tube. This will ensure that both sides are clean and flat.
6. When long strands appear, keep the planer open and slide the pipe away from the planer.
7. After shaving burrs, slide them again to make sure the planer finishes its work.
8. The pipe looks flush with the naked eye and slides the planer away.
Note: This step must be completed quickly to ensure efficiency and quality. Put on gloves, remove the planer, and place it in the middle of the heating plate. Slide the pipes so that they are flush with the heating plate, set the docking machine in place, and wait for about 2 minutes.
9. About 90 seconds, at the position in contact with the heating plate, there will be flanging material on the pipe.
10. Note: This step must be completed quickly to ensure efficiency and quality. At 2 minutes, unravel the butt jointer, remove the heating plate, and slide the pipe/pipe fitting; squeeze it together and press once to allow the flanging material to adhere uniformly to the pipe from each side, wait After 3 minutes, the pipeline cools down and the fusion step is completed.