The use rate of water pipes is very high, and hydropowe […]
The use rate of water pipes is very high, and hydropower transformation is an important part of the decoration, and it cannot be sloppy. Everyone knows that hydropower projects are basically concealed projects, so the choice of water pipes is especially critical. If problems arise in the future, they will not only affect themselves but also others. So what are the technical standards for installing PPR pipes?
1. Check the quality of the PPR water pipe. The quality of the water pipe is very important. There should be no defects such as bubbles and cracks. Carefully identify whether or not the recycled material has been added. If there is any recycled material, it is not necessary.
2. Determine the position of the water pipe. When designing the water pipe, it is necessary to take into account the factors of the type of the house. The worker master enters the construction site and first determines the position and elevation to start construction.
3. Check the drawings and check the furniture. Household appliances, lamps, sanitary ware and switches, these positions should be consistent with the drawings, specifically check whether there are any omissions, misplacements, etc. If there is any inconsistency, the drawings should be adjusted immediately.
4. Check if the hot-melt connecting pipe is unobstructed. In the home decoration, do not use water pipes of different brands and different diameters. PPR water pipes should be used all the way. The drinking water main road adopts DN25mm pipe, and the branch pipe adopts DN20mm pipe. After the hot melt connection, the pressure test is carried out to check whether the pipeline is unblocked and there is water leakage. If water leakage occurs, the leak point should be checked and reconnected.
5. The position of the drain pipe cannot be changed. On the basis of the original drawings, the position of the floor drain, the toilet and the drain pipe cannot be changed at will. The drain pipe must be installed with a trap, and it must not be drained into the rainwater pipe, nor can it be connected to the drinking water pipe.