The installation of the drain pipe in the bathroom is a […]
The installation of the drain pipe in the bathroom is a very important step in the entire home improvement, which will have a great impact on the future living quality, so you must pay attention to some details. Let's take a closer look.
Installation method of toilet sewer pipe:
1. Before installing the toilet sewer pipes, first check whether there are damages, cracks and other phenomena in the decoration building materials water pipes and related connecting parts.
2. When installing the sewer pipes in the bathroom, the constructor should consider the thickness of the wall tiles in advance.
3. Use as little or no connection accessories as possible under the wall and the ground, so as to reduce the hidden danger of leakage, and the installation of the connection accessories should be firm and leak-free.
4. When installing the drain pipe in the bathroom, consider the installation location of the washing machine's faucet in the home, the layout of the drain, etc., and also pay attention to whether the location of the power socket is appropriate.
Installation precautions for toilet sewer pipes:
1. The toilet water pipes are basically through the roof, because this can reduce the chance of man-made damage, and the joints and outlets of the hot and cold pipes must be parallel, usually the heat pipe is on the left and the cold pipe is on the right. In the design, the entire pipeline should be avoided as much as possible and removed from the circuit as much as possible. The position and slope of the pipe clamp should also meet the requirements. Each valve should be installed flat for future use and maintenance.
2. When installing the hot water pipe, you need to pay attention to the difference between the water inlet and the water outlet of the water heater. Connect the main valve at the water inlet and the pipe to the bathroom at the water outlet. After installation, open the valve to determine whether there is water leakage. If the situation occurs, install the faucet and shower head in the bathroom.